Thursday, September 28, 2006

Vacation Plans

Well faithful readers, after three months of non-stop blogging, I am going to go on vacation. I probably will leave my laptop at home (it is a vacation to get away with my wife!) so there will be an eight day hiatus as I travel the tri-state area visting family and touring the beautiful southeast USA.



I hope to visit the homes of former presidents, see wild animals, and some of man's greatest
acheivements. All in the space of eight days (a total of about 18-20 hours in the family car)!

I will hopefully keep a journal and get some good pictures to post starting October 8. I will be leaving Oct 1, so there will be posts up through Saturday of this week. I guess I will see if I am really a blogoholic. Does Dr. Anonymous make house calls? :-)

No comments: