Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ego de lego - the campaign

I ordered 250 ''free" business cards tonight for only $5.25. Now we all know that postage on a couple of ounces of cardboard doesn't cost five bucks. And a box to ship them in can't bemuch either. But I "saved" twenty bucks.

Unfortunately I forgot to take a screen shot of the card, so I will have to just tell you about it.

Across the top is a picture of clouds in a sunset. Under that is "Kingdom of God" as the comapany name with the phrase "Ego de ll[1ego" ("I, though, say ...") along with the reference to the passage known as the "sermon on th mount." My job title is "Servant of God."

And so, today begins a series of thoughts on "ego de leo"

Matthew 5:
21 ¶ Ye have that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Ego de lego. "If you are angry..." It is not worth it. There are so many things that can go wrong, and it's literally "killing" us. Calm down and be like Jesus!

No comments: