Sunday, July 30, 2006

Birthdays and Babies

Moments from now (11:27pm) will mark exactly 26 years since Timothy Spicer Martin came into this world on July 30, 1980. I had been graduated from BJU only a few weeks. Actually, I think I had some summer classes to pick up even then.

Tonight I had hoped to put up some new pictures of HIS son, my grandson, Jett James Martin. Jett is now 3½ months old, over 24 inches long and getting bigger every day! My how they grow up!

Alas, hardware incompatibility and website inconsistencies (at myspace.com!) have prevented the pictures from being available. However, we were able to spend a couple of hours with Jett this evening while Tim and Meredith ate out. We had dessert about an hour ago (10:30 pm)!

How did my son get so old? :-)

Happy Birthday, Tim!

1 comment:

Hafiz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.