Sunday, October 08, 2006

More Jett

Well, it's been a while, but I finally got the hardware and software needed to upload pictures from the cell phone. The pictures of the sunrise seen earlier were coutesy of this new technology.

So, now I can share a little of Jett as he grows up. The following four shots were from a recent visit. I particularly like the last shot. My wife should have been a photographer (at least part time)!




As with most babies, they are absolute angels -- when they are asleep!



The shirt upon which Jett is resting is mine.



The boy is getting a right bit active these days!



As I said, my wife ought to open a studio. I entitled this picture "picture perfect." It is hard to believe Jett is only five months old in this picture.

Well, that's it for today. But I am sure that Jett is a lot more exciting to watch than I am to be read.

No comments: