Friday, October 13, 2006

Giving Back

Boy, was I tired on that night! Friday the thirteenth indeed! Here is what I meant to type:

Taking a look at my paycheck stub I discovered what seems to be an "over payment" of at least a day in my "vacation" selection. It lists "88 hours" for the time used. I looks like I may returning the money I was overpaid.

One would think that in a day of computers, ... incoherent (see below).

And so, I will go to bed now. I cannot see straight, my head is hurting and the ol' neck is not looking forward to the night either. Incoherent rambling (see below).

The original post:

"Taking a look at my paycheck stub I discovered what seems to be an "over payment" of at least a day in my "vacation" selecton. It leasts "88 hours" for the time used. I looks like I may returning the money I was overpaid.


"One would think that in a day of computers, one could chose the right days SOMETIME. But Jesus did not want to heal everyone - only those that came faithfully, even the tune!


"And so, I will go to bed now. I cannot see straight, my head is hurnig and the ol' neck is not looking forward to the night either. Just remember, "antichrist" was a movement in the 20th century, until human interests changed things."

I am not sure where the idea of Jesus not wanting to heal came from, much less the "tune"! And then, we ALL remember the "antichrist movement," right? :-)

It may be that Jesus DIDN'T want to heal the faithless. But then, He was "marching to the beat of a different drummer," so to speak (though I don't think you can discern a "tune" with a drum, huh?) It is such musings, I suppose, that stirred up that old "antichrist" movement! :-)

No comments: