Friday, October 06, 2006

Atlantic Sunrise

Well, today turned out to be just a day of travel. We managed to turn a three hour trip into a five hour journey, however! Below is a sequence of the highlight of our day -- Sunrise at Daytona Beach beginning at 7:15 am.



















We traveled from Daytona to Savannah, getting lost when we missed our turn off the interstate! We ended our day, though, settled into a La Quinta Inn and eating at an adjacent Denny's.

The Wi Fi here is a blazing 54 Mbps! I could get used to this!

Well, I managed to take the computer with me, and I posted every day! Tomorrow we will visit historic Savannah and travel home in the afternoon. We hope to be home in time to wind down safely. I will be posting then from my usual perch in the dining room!

No comments: