Saturday, October 07, 2006

He Tabernacled among us



John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.


Well, the feast of tabernacles is upon us. As I have written before, I think this is the time of Jesus' birth. It is easier to determine the "date" using the lunar Hebrew calendar. If I decide to observe "Christmas" at the "true" date, the lunar calendar is a better way to go, since it will be "right" regardless of the year of Jesus' birth (I use 2 BC).

A note concerning yesterday's post: the "blazing" speed of the La Quinta Inn's Wi-Fi seemed so fast due to earlier attempts in the week with weak signals I was using in Albany. I am home now, close to my router from my DSL. The speed is 54 Mbps. Just what I AM used to! :-)

No comments: