Saturday, December 09, 2006

If I were a politician ...

You Are Most Like George W. Bush

So what if you're not exactly popular? You still rule the free world.
And while you may be quite conservative now, you knew how to party back in the day!


The guy that put these together seems to have a more or less balanced approach. I tried to determine WHICH questions weighed the answer and the first THREE tries matched George W. Bush. The answers to the quiz are just ambiguous enough that I COULD honestly be "more like" just about anybody from Richard Nixon to George W. Bush, I guess. However, I didn't find the right combination of "right" answers to make me "more like" Ronald Reagan. :-(

And speaking of Reagan, I am saddened to hear of the passing of one of his most effective appointments. Jean Kirkpatrick. She like Mr. Bolton, "hated" the UN to which she was appointed. But she got things done it a tense time in our history. As Reagan's spokesperson to the world community she was a great conservative (even as a Democrat). One wonders what world history would have been like if SHE had won the nomination instead of vice president Bush in 1988. Even she could have beaten Michael Dukakis!

No comments: