Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Dax Creager Martin

Well, this blogger has another grandson! It is hard to believe that it has been almost two years since I started this blog and included pictures of Jett as a baby. I saw a lot of old friends (well 3 to 5 anyway) and I sort of promised pictures tonight! :-)

And so, Dax was born early on May 14, 2008, and so by the time most read this he will be three weeks old. My most recent pictures are less than a week old, but I am sure he has grown!

And so, here he is (with family, since I didn't grab any of him in the bassinet.


The one on the right is Dax (French: "leader"). Jett is growing like a weed. The guy in the middle is Uncle Sam (and he has the hat [not shown] to prove it!)

I had a few more pictures (taken on the day Dax was born) but there seems to be an error in uploading them presently. Perhaps later.

No comments: